Sewer Repair Marietta GA – R.S. Andrews Plumbing 404-793-7887
RS Andrews is an experienced, licensed Marietta plumber for sewer repair you can count on day or night. Most of us take our sewer system for granted. You pour something down the sink or you flush your toilet and you never want to think about it again. However, sometimes our sewer system fails and we’re forced to think about it more than we ever wanted to.
We value informed clients that know what to expect when the plumber arrives. RS Andrews plumbing will do our best to help you, but would like to offer a little information that might help you help yourself. It’s always good to remember that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It’s usually cheaper too.
What Causes a Sewer to Back Up?
- Blockages caused by either grease or a foreign object are the usual culprits.
- The pipes have corroded causing the pipe to break or collapse.
- A pipe has “bellied”. Soil conditions can cause a pipe to sink down and debris can collect in the sunken portion of the sewer pipe. Picture a pot-bellied pig. See Website.
- Leaking joints will allow water to escape in the areas surrounding the pipe.
- Tree and shrub roots can grow into your sewer system. This can result in clogged or damaged pipes.
- Sub-standard materials in your sewer system can fail over time or in poor conditions.
What Can You Do Before You Call RS Andrews’ Marietta Plumbing Team?
You can try chemicals such as Drano or Liquid Plumber. Remember to follow the directions carefully and make sure your eyes and skin are not exposed. These chemicals are extremely toxic. You can potentially damage your sewage system further depending on the source of the problem. You can try an old fashioned plunger if you think you have greasy buildup or a foreign object in your drain. Most hardware stores sell small snakes for the do-it-yourselfer. If nothing works, call us.
Emergency Response 24/7
We offer emergency response to your sewer system failures seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. A real person will answer the phone and send someone out immediately. No more frustrating recorded messages and waiting for a return call.
Residential and Commercial Plumbing Services Offered
RS Andrews offers everything from professional sewer line snaking to hydro jetting if you have a blocked line. If you have a more extensive problem, we offer various trenchless sewer repair methods such as pipe bursting and pipe realigning. These methods require minimal disruption to your landscaping. Sewer line repair insurance is available, contact us for more information.